Sensory Play Prompts; Taste-Safe Ideas for Sensory Play
From your child’s first day of life to approximately five years, 90% of their brain development occurs. Every sight, smell, sound and sensation makes an impact.
Growing Kind knows first-hand that while we are our children’s first teachers, we don’t all come with a toolkit, ready to use. We need help and guidance. That’s why we created ‘First Years of Life’ #sensoryplayprompts. To take the hard work away by providing you with well-researched activities that are safe for your baby to experience.
Using and practising these activities often, helps you to create an environment that provides opportunities for sensory stimulation and learning to help your baby’s brain develop. How awesome is that?
Each activity has been designed for babies and toddlers by early childhood specialists. There are 26 activities included in this pack.
- 28 double sided cards with 26 inspiring activities and instructions.
- One side has a beautifully designed activity title, and the other includes the instructions/ recipes and benefit of each activity.
- Baby play and taste-safe recipes ideal for children 0-3 years.
- Printed on the 400gsm thick recycled card stock for grubby fingers.
- Printed on large 13x9cm card with rounded corners.
- Stored in reusable bag made from sustainable materials.
Recommended for parents and early childhood educators for safe experiences for Birth to 3 years.
Researched, designed and written by Amie Hankinson. First Published in 2017.
Amie is a qualified Early Childhood Teacher, Mother, and Creator/Director of Growing Kind.
“I am basically just like you: a mum who dreams of sleeping through the night and drinking her hot coffee in one sitting!”